$1,000 down payment.
Remaining balance due prior to shipping.
|Dimensions||17 × 17 × 42 in|
- Wanda SD is a collaborative engineering feat that was developed to protect public spaces from viruses and bacteria.
- Wanda SD features lamps on top and underneath the vehicle that emit 253.7 nm Ultraviolet-C (UVC) light that kills 99.9% of pathogens in the air and on surfaces, including two coronaviruses similar to COVID-19: SARS-CoV-1 and MERS-CoV, according to the IUVA.
- Because exposure to UVC light could potentially cause damage to eyes and skin, Wanda SD can be controlled from another room using nearly any smart device. It is also equipped with perimeter monitoring and ultrasonic sensors that detect when someone enters an area and automatically turns off the lights.
- Wanda SD emits a verbal confirmation when disinfection of an area is complete and and keeps a running internal log of where and when all tasks were finished for verification.
- At just 42” tall with a 17”x17” base, Wanda SD is versatile enough to navigate through tight spaces such as hotel rooms, airplanes and offices.
- An individual Wanda SD can cover up to 7,200 sq. feet over a 12-hour period before returning to its charging base.